JULY24th1993
FILIPINO That's all you need to know(:
Friday, October 20, 2006
Almost forgot about what we did yesterday.. We had this talk about "The Dangers of Pornography". It was quite boring..And the surrounding in the hall was hot..Not all fans were turned on. Everybody else behind me was fanning themselves with books/papers. Haha. After, we went to Great World City to watch Akeelah and the Bee. Whenever anyone had to walk across to get out to the loo, the others would go "Oooooooiiii"..I was urgent and went with Min Ting but Mrs Ho didnte allow us to get out.. So had to tahan till end of the show...Overall, the show was kinda nice la. There were some touching parts of the story. My tears flowed down at one part of the story. Nobody knew. HAHA. I kept hitting Wei Xin when I saw Dylan, the 2nd Place Bee Champion. That was what Wei Xin said. Haha.